Post Date : 07 October 2016
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : 100716SD
Job Classification : IT & Technology
Our client is seeking an experienced iOS Developer to join them on a contract basis to assist with development across their iOS mobile platforms. They are looking for a creative and enthusiastic developer with a high level of technical expertise to join their dynamic Digital team.
- Ability to build rich and complex iOS apps that delight users
- Intimate knowledge of the full iOS stack: Objective-C, UIKit, Xcode, Interface Builder, Instruments, etc.
- Using Agile methodologies such as Kanban, TDD, and pair programming.
- Working in a flexible manner, building prototypes fast and evolving these into production-quality apps.
- Design and build of iOS mobile applications.
- Participate in all phases of the SDLC, from gathering and documenting requirements, design/development, performing unit/system testing and documenting test results, and implementation.
- Make recommendations to the team related to design methodologies and toolsets.
- Contribute to our quality processes by writing automated unit and integration tests for use in continuous integration.
- Prepare clear and precise technical documentation
To succeed in this role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong knowledge of iOS8 + iOS7 and related technologies
- 2+ Years iOS development experience
- Experience with outside data sources and API's (JSON, SOAP, Rest, XML)
- Experience with iOS technologies and tools such as Objective C and Swift.
- An understanding of object oriented patterns and practices
- Have the ability to hit the ground running.
- Experience working in a high pressured project based environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Based in Perth.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
44 St Georges Terrace