Financial Accountant | Central Perth Location | 2 months
Location : Inner Suburbs Perth
Post Date : 28 September 2016
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Reference : CT15231
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
This highly recognised ASX leader in Infrastructure & environmental services with global reach are currently seeking a Financial Accountant to cover extended annual leave. Offered on a full time 2 month temporary basis this role will see you join a dynamic team made up of highly skilled and ambitious accounting professionals who thrive in a collaborative and supported environment.
- Prepare monthly financial reports; ensuring processes are completed on a timely and accurate basis in accordance with financial reporting guidelines.
- Preparation of the cash flow forecast, supporting analysis and reconciliations, for inclusion in the monthly Finance report, and reporting of weekly cash balances.
- Assist with the annual statutory and reporting processes.
- Play an active role in the development of financial reporting and seek continuous improvement of financial accounting processes to enable the delivery of an efficient and stream-lined service.
- Assist the FP&A team in the creation and implementation of budgeting and forecasting procedures.
You will be a technically strong immediately available Financial Accountant with recent previous experience within a complex ASX reporting environment. You will degree qualified and CA/CPA qualified or near completed. Your previous work history will ideally include Audit within a Big 4 firm environment. Recent exposure to Oracle or a Large ERP system exposure is very advantageous.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Cortnie Taylor in our Perth office on 08 64306810
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
44 St Georges Terrace