Dynamics Consultant | Contract | Leading Organisation | Perth
Post Date : 04 October 2016
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : 230616SD
Job Classification : IT & Technology
Our client is looking for an experienced Dynamics consultant to join their team on a contractual basis to help assist them with getting the best functionality out of the system.
- Liaising with various departments within the business to analyse current functions
- Reviewing current process and document functionality changes
- Writing technical specifications for the changes required
- Making the necessary changes to the system and back-end data base
- Testing the new functionalities
- Providing training to staff members
To be successful in this role you will have a flexible attitude and be willing to help wherever possible. Your core skills and back ground will include:
- In-depth knowledge of Dynamics and how to get the best functionality from it.
- Good understanding of the Financial modules within Dynamics
- Previous experience working in both a technical and functional capacity
- Experience with software installation, configuration, company setup and user training
- Advising clients on document workflow and improvement of business processes
- Liaising with staff regarding system implementation, changes and reporting requirements
- Assisting with software functionality and best practice
You must have in-depth knowledge and experience working with all the key functionalities of this system.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
44 St Georges Terrace