Desktop Support Engineer (Level 2-3)
Location : Inner Suburbs Perth
Post Date : 12 October 2016
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : 22181CS
Job Classification : IT & Technology
Strong and stable organisation located just outside of the Perth CBD area will be seeking a Desktop Support Engineer to join their team. Our client has an excellent reputation of succeeding in a market while building their beliefs around integrity, communication, customer care and results. They believe in developing their employees while they continue to add value their clients and business partners.
Working closely with the administrators and reporting to the IT Manager your duties will include but, not limited to:
- Desk-side user support, including building and deploying computer
- Make available technical assistance and tutoring / assistance for less experienced service desk staff
- The creation of all the maintenance and ongoing improvement of documentation and procedures Documentation and procedures
- Support enterprise mobile devices
- Monitor outstanding Service Desk calls and contact users that have been logged in the system.
- Provide second level support for calls.
- Install, configure and maintain network devices including but not restricted to PCs, Printers, Print Servers, Terminal Servers, Switches and application software.
- Provide premium support to end users
- Travel to client sites to provide IT Support
The Desktop Support Engineer is a senior desktop support role and a primary contact for all responsibilities of a technical support nature. You will be working alongside skilled engineers in a highly technical, knowledge sharing environment, where skills and professional development is encouraged and supported by senior management. Other experience desirable would include:
- Windows Desktops in AD environments
- Experience using Windows 7/8 and 10
- Windows Server 2008 R2 - 2012
- Exchange 2007 - 2013
- Active Directory, GP, Microsoft SQL, Citrix Servers
- Microsoft Office 2007, 2010, and 2013 Suites
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- SCCM Experience
To secure the position as Desktop Engineer please send your resume by clicking on the apply button.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
44 St Georges Terrace