Cyber Security Specialist
Location : Inner Suburbs Perth
Post Date : 07 October 2016
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : 710016SD
Job Classification : IT & Technology
We are currently recruiting for experienced Cyber Security specialists who are looking to work with large corporate clients as part of a dynamic and experienced professional team. The successful candidates will assist in the creation and delivery of security documentation, the installation, configuration and management of security capabilities and provide appropriate guidance on Cyber Security matters. You will have the capability to manage the platform environments supporting all Cyber Security Systems including monitoring platforms.
In order to succeed in this, you must offer the following experience:
- Previous experience working as a Cyber Security specialist.
- Relevant experience providing detailed engineering support as part of a technical support team
- Comprehensive experience of undertaking Vulnerability Assessments or Penetration Testing against network infrastructure or web application targets
- Experience with configuring and supporting SAN technologies
- Experience with Enterprise backup solutions such as Symantec NetBackup
- Industry certifications from companies such as SANS, and CISSP certification.
- In-depth experience of multi-platform technologies (Microsoft/Linux/Unix)
- Excellent time management skills
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field , or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
44 St Georges Terrace