.NET Support Developer | $450 per day (inc. super) | Near CBD
Location : Inner Suburbs Melbourne
Post Date : 28 September 2016
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : 100544SAR
Job Classification : IT & Technology
Robert Half Technology are working with a B2B and B2C organization in Melbourne's Inner Suburbs. Due to an increase in workload this business are recruiting another Support Developer to join a team,
The successful candidate will support and maintain ASP.NET based applications that are currently in production and being used by customers. The role requires someone to identify and troubleshoot issues, fix complex bugs and ensure applications are performing as expected. Sometimes it will be necessary to go to a lot of depth to find the root of a particular issue, so analytical / problem solving skills are essential.
This role is a perfect avenue to get more experience with complex web based .NET applications, on the path to becoming a Software Developer.
We are looking for a Support Developer or an Application Support (with development skills), to start ASAP in this new role. Please see below for the ideal skill-set:
- A tertiary level IT programming qualification
- Minimum 2-3 years commercial experience maintaining or developing ASP.NET based web applications
- Strong object orientated coding skills in C#
- Commercial experience in SQLServer - writing stored procedures and complex SQL is a must
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills as finding hidden problems will be a regular part of the job
- Knowledge of the whole software development lifecycle
- Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate both in writing and verbally
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills
- Exposure to WCF, WebAPI, or Web Service based back end systems
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Sam in our Melbourne office on (03) 9691 3661 quoting reference number 100544SAR.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
140 William Street