Korean speaking Systems Administrator / Technical Support
Location : Inner Suburbs Melbourne
Post Date : 28 September 2016
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 129726SO
Job Classification : IT & Technology
The position we are currently recruiting for is a combination of both Customer Support and System Admin. Based at a Data Centre here in Melbourne, you will be reporting into a USA based Manager and may be required to:
- Perform system administration tasks at an expert level.
- Manage the needs and wants of customers via a variety of media (phone, email, and webchat included).
- Be the final escalation point for the majority of customer queries.
- Provide training to incoming staff as required, particularly 'front-line' support team members.
- Manage vendors as needed.
- Liaise with highly technical individuals, and strategically important business customers.
Due to the nature of the role and the anticipated audience, it is highly desired that you are confident speaking in both Korean and English.
Experience and troubleshooting the following required:
- Protocols (DNS, SMTP, TCP/IP etc.)
- Routing and switching
- Security (VPN, firewalls)
- Apache, IIS
Experience and troubleshooting the following desired:
- Windows Server (either 2003, 2008, or 2012)
In addition to the above, the successful candidate must also have flexible shift availability including nights and weekends. More importantly however you must have an excellent telephone manner and be happy to speak to many customers throughout any given day.
How to Apply
If you believe you are a positive match for this position then please submit your application using the 'apply now' button.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au
140 William Street