Digital Marketing Coordinator
Location : Inner Suburbs Brisbane
Post Date : 06 October 2016
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 101471LS
Job Classification : IT & Technology
This Australian based technology company has provided forward thinking innovation within the e-commerce sector for over a decade. Their product has a large global clientele and they are now looking to strengthen their digital marketing capability with an industry leading professional.
This is a great opportunity to undertake a range of acquisition and retention strategies including display, paid social media, lead nurturing, eDM and content development. You will utilise a mix of creative and analytic approaches to generate innovative ideas for marketing strategy.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Participation in strategic planning initiatives for the Marketing team
- Execution of approved digital marketing campaigns
- Adhere to budgets and optimise performance of initiatives to meet KPIs set by the business.
- Marketing campaign analysis and reporting
- Ensuring products are promoted and marketed in a manner which is compliant with company requirements and expectations.
- Account Management of key advertising partnerships
You will be highly skilled in Digital Marketing knowledge and industry trends, and facilitate effective communication amongst department members and business stakeholders to ensure adoption of our digital strategy and collaboration on marketing activity.
- Proven ability to establish and articulate a vision, set goals, develop and execute strategies, and track and measure results
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum Project Management methodologies and tools (e.g. JIRA)
- Multiple campaigns utilising marketing experience with a focus on Digital Marketing
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives of varying complexity to deadlines whilst maintaining a reliably high standard of work output
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Lachlan Scott in our Brisbane office on 3039 4202 or email [email protected]
10 Eagle Street