Infrastructure & Operations Manager
Location : Hobart
Post Date : 19 October 2016
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 101794TW
Job Classification : IT & Technology
Recognised as a market leader within it's field, our client shares expertise with businesses and governments right across the Asia-Pacific region.
As the Operations and Infrastructure Manager reporting the CIO, you will be responsible for the delivery and support of all operational functions from Information, Processes and Systems to our business colleagues, as well as driving operational excellence across the infrastructure of the organisation.
Key Responsibilities will include;
- Contribute to and monitor progress against, personal Performance Plan objectives and undertake appropriate professional development opportunities
- Create and develop a high performance culture aligned with the Corporation's strategic direction and goals
- Lead and manage the provision and support of all IT environments, particularly focused on a stable and reliable Production
- Develop and be accountable for ITIL Service Management Processes to ensure that the environments are controlled, reliable and fit for purpose.
This role requires someone who prides themselves on being able to take responsibility for their own work priorities and exuberate strong leadership skills for those around them. Additionally, you will need demonstrated and extensive experience in working with people in a collaborative team environment, as well as a strong understanding on technology systems and platforms. A suitable candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role, managing an Information Technology function in a complex organisation including systems that require 24/7 operations.
- The ability to lead a high performance team, including initiating, planning and organising tasks and resources to deliver outcomes that meet the needs and expectations of business colleagues.
- Clear interpersonal communicating of information including adapting personal approach and response to meet the needs of the present situation or situations which may be undergoing change
- Experience formulating strategies and concepts that align to and further our organisational goals
- Experience managing a service desk function would be highly beneficial.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume by clicking the Apply Now button.
140 William Street