Assistant Accountant | Immediate Start | Temporary Position
Location : Eastern Suburbs Perth
Post Date : 11 October 2016
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Reference : CT5616
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
This business has considerable strength within Perth and National markets. They are currently undergoing a period of growth and need to expand their team to assist with the increased workload. On a temporary basis you will be working closely with the Financial Accountant and Finance Manager, ensuring cost control measures and internal control measures are being implemented and adhered to.
- Assisting in preparing the Month End Profit and Loss statement, including month end journals and accruals.
- Prepare Bank Reconciliations and Balance Sheet Reconciliations.
- Assisting the Accountant with ensuring the Asset Register is maintained and kept up to date.
- Accounts Payable including: invoicing, payments, employee expense management, queries etc.
- Accounts Receivable including: billings, allocations and banking.
- Creditor and debtor account reconciliations
- Preparing a variety of invoices and ensuring timely collectability.
- Ad-hoc project duties
- Minimum 3 + Years Assistant Accounting experience in complex commercial environment.
- Previous experience with public practice would be advantageous.
- Tertiary qualifications in Accounting coupled with currently studying towards either CA or CPA qualifications.
- Have strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel Skills.
- Be a motivated individual and encompass the ability to work well autonomously.
- Unfortunately this role is not suitable if you have no practical accounting experience.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Cortnie Taylor in our Perth office on 08 64306801.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
44 St Georges Terrace