Systems and Network Administrator | $75K - $80K + Super
Location : Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
Post Date : 18 October 2016
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 101196SG
Job Classification : IT & Technology
Founded almost 50 year's ago, this well respected organisation with offices in multiple locations across the globe, specialise in the R&D, manufacturing and marketing of specialist dental materials.
Reporting directly to the IT Manager, this role requires a motivated network and systems administrator to support business growth with a company who is committed to investing in technology.
This role will require you to:
- Work on a shift basis - Mon - Thurs 1PM - 9PM & Fri - 11AM - 7PM
- Administer IT systems to ensure the stable operation of the organisations infrastructure and service desk
- Work in conjunction with the business to implement IT initiatives
- Be the 'go to' resource for global offices
- Have a positive and motivated 'hands-on' attitude
- Display great verbal and written communication
The successful candidate will enjoy the challenge of working autonomously, providing day to day support as well as being involved in the implementation of new technologies throughout the organisation.
You will need experience with the following:
- Active Directory
- HP Switches and Servers
- Virtual Server Environments (VMware V6)
- Citrix Xen App, Xen Desktop or Horizon View 6
How to Apply
Please submit your resume by clicking the Apply Now button.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com
140 William Street