Project Coordinator - Urgent Requirement
Post Date : 18 October 2016
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : 101654PM
Job Classification : Project Consulting
Our client is a recognised and extremely respected not for profit organisation who provide a range of high value services to the Victorian community. As a consequence of a far-reaching infrastructure project, they require a talented Project Coordinator to provide some much-needed assistance on this project.
Reporting into the Project Manager, the responsibilities of the Project Coordinator will include:
- Engaging with internal stakeholders to prepare them for and assess the impacts of the change the organisation is undertaking.
- Supporting the business by taking up administrative tasked associated with the project
- Assessing the resourcing requirements of the organisation based status of the project
- Preparing documentation, interviewing stakeholders and presenting findings to the team
- Minuting PMO meetings, scheduling attendance and creating follow up documentation
- Creation of scheduling documents, plans and presentations for the team
- Managing communication across all areas of the business
- Working as a conduit between the Development team in IT as well as the Finance, Sales and Marketing areas of the business
- Coordinating intra-company meetings with other teams
- Developing Organisational, Project and key deliverables documentation
- Troubleshooting and fact-checking key documentation
This is an extremely important role and whilst the incumbent will encounter some elements which are not yet 100% defined, it is expected that you will also possess the initiative and resourcefulness to find new ways to add value to the team for the duration of the contract.
- You will be an experienced Project Coordinator/Administrator, with a solid understanding of projects, particularly within business change.
- You will have experience in managing a hugely variable workload and using your initiative to drive efficiencies.
- You will be a self-motivated and autonomous person, who is comfortable and managing their own time.
- You will be comfortable in communicating with senior members of the project team and will be a confident verbal communicator
- You will have an excellent eye for detail, impeccable written as well as verbal communications and a proven ability to identify and fix grammatical and spelling mistakes
- You will be someone who is comfortable managing several concurrent tasks and have a natural organisational ability
- You will be comfortable with and be able to speak to all levels within the business
- You will be an enormously reliable team member with a proven track record of going the extra mile when required.
We will be interviewing and short listing candidates for this role over the few days. If you feel this would fit your profile, please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact us in our Melbourne office.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
140 William Street