Product Owner | Software Business| $110-125k Package
Location : Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
Post Date : 02 November 2016
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 969457BP
Job Classification : IT & Technology
This software business has a great company culture; the organisation encourages and develops its people, and builds high-performing, fun to work in, dynamic teams. This is a highly agile environment and is constantly: developing new product areas, using cutting edge technologies and striving to remain at the top of its game.
You will be working closely with software engineers, the Scrum Master, project managers, UX and a number of key internal and external business orientated stakeholders. Great interpersonal skill, enthusiasm and drive will go a long way to seeing you effectively communicate with a wide variety of people, and will also be key to driving workshops and acting as a catalyst for the teams ideas. The projects are greenfield, and you will be driving a piece of work from inception through to close.
Key responsibilities include:
* Drive high levels of communication and transparency between teams and team members.
* Collaborate with your team and the wider business to create new product.
* Managing and prioritizing team backlog - Collaborating with customers and analyzing need.
* Engage with a wide range of external stakeholders, communicate complex concepts, and unearth needs and requirements.
You will be a BA, IM, PM, Product Owner, who has excellent communication skills and an affinity with technology. You will enjoy servicing the needs of a range of stakeholders in a multifaceted environment. You should be an excellent problem solver with exceptional analytical and communication skills.
Your experience and skills should include most, if not all:
* Confidence in engaging with and managing client interactions at all levels.
* Experience in an agile environment and proven track record of success.
* An adaptive and innovative approach to rapidly changing needs and circumstances.
* Exposure to the full SDLC, & the ability to communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you then click on the apply button now for a call back this week.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
140 William Street