Security Architect | Eastern Suburbs | $120K - $130K + Super
Location : Doncaster East
Post Date : 28 September 2016
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 99456GM
Job Classification : IT & Technology
A world leading software company who develops, markets and distributes industry specific software and services to over 1.5 million across the globe.
As a member of the 'shared services' team, the successful candidate for this position will be the 'go to' security expert working directly with the various product development team. Previous experience working with development teams and within product development specifically will be highly regarded.
Day to day responsibilities include:
* Monitoring the day-to-day operations of the in-place security solutions, and the identification, investigation, and resolution of security breaches detected by those systems.
* Monitor software and hardware for any possible cyber attacks.
* Configure security hardware and software such as firewalls, antivirus programs, and operating system updates.
* Creating and testing disaster recovery procedures to keep systems running in the event of a security breach.
* Perform security audits on the network.
* Advise various business units on security best practice.
To be successful in this role you will be degree qualified and ideally have further security certifications (eg. CCSP or CISSP) alongside the relevant industry experience within a similar role.
Specifically, you will have experience with:
* Intrusion detection and penetration software, along with penetration testing
* Security standards such as PCI, HIPAA and SOX
* Security information and management software
* Coding practices related to security and review of coding standards
* Experience managing and deploying to Cloud Systems (e.g. AWS, Azure)
Furthermore, experience in the following would be highly desirable:
* Experience with an agile SDLC methodology
* Familiarity with OWASP Top 10 and ASVS
* Security Architecture and Design
* Security Governance
* Configuration of firewalls across the network
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to be considered for this position, please click on Apply Now.
Job Reference: 99456GM.
140 William Street