Navigation and Control Team Lead
Location : Brisbane CBD
Post Date : 09 January 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 58238LS
Job Classification : IT & Technology
This international organization is heavily involved in the mining, agricultural and civil industries. Through ongoing research and development they are working at further developing the capabilities of autonomous vehicles and machinery in order lead the next generation of optimized GPS driven technologies.
As a Navigation and Control Lead you will be involved in the Design of control systems for the control of ground based vehicle guidance systems.
This role will require a an engineer with the following skills and experience:
- Extensive experience in a leadership or mentoring role
- Development in C++ on Embedded systems
- Mathematical modeling utilizing Matlab and Simulink
- Knowledge of positioning sensors including GPS receivers, Inertial systems, LIDAR and Vision Systems
- A Degree and ideally PhD in Robotics Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Control Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or Computer Science
If you have a strong mathematical background combined with a passion for hi-tech automated technologies than this opportunity can provide you with real career challenges and satisfaction. This is a large international organization willing to invest in your development so please call Lachlan Scott to discuss this opportunity further.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Lachlan Scott in the Robert Half Technology Team in our Brisbane office on 07 3039 4202.
10 Eagle Street