Human Resource Advisor
Location : Brisbane CBD
Post Date : 11 October 2016
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Reference : 101576
Job Classification : Administration & Office
This well-known company within the healthcare sector is looking for a Human Resource Assistant. This role is primarily responsible for assisting with Human Resource functions and services, providing administrative support and assistance on projects to the Human Resources team. This role is a temporary role for 2 months.
Reporting to the Human Resource Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Responding to general HR phone enquiries in a professional and knowledgeable manner
- Administrative support in various areas of the HR department
- Collating, filing, scanning and maintaining of the HR team member files.
- Preparation of employment contracts and amendment notices.
- Job advertisement/listing proof reading
- Screening and interviewing candidates
- Conducting reference checks
- Communication with line managers, providing recruitment updates
- Managing excel spreadsheets
- Basic knowledge of Australian HR/IR legislation and regulations (including NES)
As a successful candidate will have recent experience within a similar role and be very discreet with confidential data. You will have generalist HR and IR knowledge and experience. Excellent written and verbal communication is critical along with a high attention to detail.
Being able to navigate around Excel and manage spreadsheets is essential. You will be passionate about assisting staff and the community. You must be immediately available!
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Olivia Jenkins in our Brisbane office on 07 3039 4204 .
Learn more about our Brisbane recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-brisbane
10 Eagle Street