Get the temp support you need
Temporary staff can be useful to your business for varied situations that may arise – for example, you may require temp staff to fill in for absent employees, or those on holiday; assist with special projects; or pitch in during especially busy times. Companies of all sizes rely on the use of specialised temp staff for 'just-in-time' access to in-demand skills.
Your contract hiring options
Short and long-term contract
Get access to highly skilled professionals.
- We identify talent with the skills and experience to meet your team’s needs.
- Add specialised skills without hiring a permanent employee.
- Gain the flexibility to scale your team up or down quickly and cost-effectively.
Need to quickly hire an open role that could turn into a permanent position?
- Hire for the short-term with potential to convert to permanent.
- Evaluate performance and fit with an on-the-job trial.
Why use a temporary professional?
Using specialised temporary professionals to augment full-time staff is a cost-effective way for your organisation to maintain productivity during workload peaks and troughs.
Specialised temporary professionals can fill in for absent staff or employees on leave, assist with special projects or help during busy periods.
Temporary staff can be used during interim periods while you search for full-time employees.
The benefits of using a temporary professional
With the right combination of permanent and temporary staff in place, you will have specialised professionals on hand with the best experience to complete current initiatives and continue progress toward long-term goals.
How temp staffing positively effects your organisation:
- Reduction in costs associated with hiring, training and administering permanent staff.
- Optimal personnel level and elimination of constant restructuring and rehiring to accommodate special circumstances and increases in business activity.
- Maximise cost savings and increase efficiency, morale and job security for permanent staff.
- You can evaluate the need for specific positions before committing to the costs involved in creating a permanent role.
- Introduce new or specialised skills into the organisation that may be lacking among full-time employees.
- Optimise your organisational structure with a strategic mix of fixed cost (permanent) and variable cost (temporary) employees
For all temporary assignments, we offer the working interview which is our guarantee that you'll find the best person, first time.
Partnering with Robert Half for your temp recruitment solution will allow you to quickly secure high calibre professionals without the delays associated with a permanent recruitment process.
Our recruitment agency places skilled professionals across a range of specialisations in Australia
Whether you need to find top talent, your next great job opportunity or a consulting solution for managing your business and resourcing challenges, our recruitment experts in Australia can help.
Accountants, finance managers, CFOs, payroll officers, financial analysts and more.
HR Business Partners, HR Managers, Marketing, EAs, Customer Service, Administration, Facilities and more.
Compliance managers, risk officers, treasury analysts, financial controllers and more.
Why work with us?
The top talent you need
Our local recruitment specialists blend personalised service with matching technology to find contract professionals with the skills and company culture fit you need.
Your satisfaction guaranteed
We give you the best choice of hires by making sure the right people see your job. And we reach more candidates than you can on your own, thanks to our global talent network.