React Developer recruitment experts
Hire a React Developer
Looking for React Developer jobs? Search jobs
What is a React Developer
React Developers designs and builds UIs for apps and websites using React. They are a subgroup of Front-end Developers, and highly specialised.
They often work alongside other generalist Front-end Developers in order to build a fully functional website.
What should be included in a React Developer job description?
Much like other Front-end Developers, React Developers are responsible for the design and build of a website – as well as any ongoing maintenance or upgrades – but they do so using React.
Other essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Work with the development team to discuss UI ideas
- Identify web-based user interactions
- Develop, build, and implement UI components
- Troubleshoot interface software
- Test codes and UIs prior to site launch
- Monitor front-end performance
- Create and update any technical documentation required
- Stay up-to-date on latest developments within the field
What skills and qualifications should a React Developer have?
While it is not strictly required, a tertiary education in software development, computer science or mathematics is recommended. Candidates should be able to demonstrate the following competencies:
- Experience working with React tools
- Experience building UIs
- Knowledge of performance testing tools
- Experience testing and debugging
Soft skills should include:
- Problem solving
- Time management
- Attention to detail