Posted by Robert Half on 02 April 2014
In this video, David Jones, Asia Pacific Managing Director of Robert Half discusses some of the key findings from the Robert Half 2014 Salary Guide. David discusses:
- How the economic and hiring trends have changed in Australia and New Zealand since 2013
- The positions and skills in greatest demand in finance & accounting, technology and administration
- Salary and bonus trends in 2014
- Challenges in finding quality candidates
- The importance of staff retention
For more information on salaries for accounting, finance, technology and administration professionals, visit the Robert Half Salary Centre.