Founded in 1948, Robert Half International is traded on the New York Stock Exchange and is a member of the widely tracked S&P 500 index. For more than 15 years, Robert Half has been named to FORTUNE® magazine’s list of “Most Admired Companies.” (March 17, 2014). Robert Half Australia prides itself on being a leader in professional level recruitment whilst still retaining a boutique environment.
Robert Half Management Resources is a division of Robert Half International and is the premier provider of senior-level professionals on a project basis. Our independent project consultants assist businesses through periods of change, transition or crisis.
Our Sydney office is looking for a Recruitment Consultant to work for our project consulting division. Your critical role will be to develop key relationships with organisations ranging from small to medium size companies to large corporates. A combination of recruiting, business development and account management skills are required for this position.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Prospecting for new client business
- Making recommendations to clients regarding top talent available
- Source candidates through business contacts, direct recruiting, existing database, and Internet advertising
- Strategising to accomplish weekly, monthly and quarterly business growth goals with your team.
At Robert Half we seek people with drive, an entrepreneurial spirit and a proven track record of achievement. Ideally you will;
Have experience working with C level decision makers either in a sales capacity, as a business / recruitment consultant or have worked in finance or accounting
You can flex to a changing environment and manage the expectations of your client as you respond to market conditions
Often privy to your clients commercially sensitive information, you will always put ethics and integrity first
You will be an expert at multi-tasking with many projects on at once and therefore be able to identify the best candidates and ensure they are available for your clients
Whilst you will be part of a small and close team, you will have excellent self-management capabilities and show initiative in order to achieve the best outcomes for your clients, candidates and Robert Half at large.
Prior experience from the discipline that you will recruit for is also an advantage.
What’s in it for you?
Robert Half provides the industry’s most progressive training, tools and technology to assist their teams in remaining ahead in what is a highly-competitive market place.
As a member of our team you will:
- Receive a competitive base salary and have a access to our market-leading commission plan
- Receive our industry-leading, consulting training through our local and global network
- Have access to various other ad hoc and formal reward and recognition opportunities including our global, sales recognition “Reach For the Stars” program in Las Vegas
- Have the opportunity for strong career advancement and professional growth opportunities
- Form an integral part of a high-performing, fun, team environment
- Have access to global opportunities in the world’s largest, specialised recruiter
- Feel confident you’re working in a very stable and successful business which boasts, amongst other things: no debt, two CEO’s in 65 years, and strong financial performance in Australia.
Contact Andrew Morris on 61 2 9241 6255 for a confidential career discussion. Alternatively, submit your resume by clicking on the Apply button below.
Robert Half will only consider candidates who have a legal right to work in Australia. Please do not apply if you do not have Australian residency or hold a valid working visa. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity for all candidates.