At Robert Half, we understand our company is only as good as the people we employ - which is why our valued team members enjoy a range of employee benefits.
We offer a comprehensive employment package of benefits to eligible employees in Australia including:
- Loyalty leave: Up to an extra 10 days leave available according to years of service.
- Career breaks: All staff with a minimum of 5 years continuous service may apply for (unpaid) career break of up to three months duration and can be taken at a time when no other employee within the same office is taking extended leave.
- Paid maternity leave: after 12 months continuous service.
- Parental leave for non-primary care givers: after 12 months continuous service.
- Novated leasing services: For leases on new vehicles.
- Charity leave: two days paid per year
- Employee referral programme: earn money by referring people you know to work for Robert Half.
- Employee assistance programme: All employees and immediate family members can access a professional confidential counselling service with qualified psychologists; face to face or telephone service, available 24 hours/7 days; paid for by Robert Half.
- Learning & global career development opportunities: including new hire induction, mentoring program, tailored learning plans.
- Flexible work practices: work from home.
- Anniversary of service awards programme: for our long-service employees.
- Robert Half employee benefits: Staff discounts accessed via an online rewards portal.
Health and well-being employment initiatives
At Robert Half, there is no higher priority than the health and safety of our employees as well as our contractors, candidates and other visitors.
We achieve this by providing a safe and enjoyable work environment, whether you are working on a Robert Half site or any other location where we do business.
Robert Half’s company goal is to create a productive, safe and healthy work environment for all employees, and this is fostered through our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), annual flu vaccination programme and regular workplace safety standards.
Want to work for Robert Half? Click to view our latest internal vacancies.