Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE symbol: RHI) pioneered specialised recruitment services and is today's leading specialised staffing agency providing recruitment solutions for businesses and finance, accounting, financials services, technology and administrative professionals.
There are more than 325 Robert Half locations worldwide and in Australia we have offices across all major metropolitan cities. Local businesses of all sizes turn to Robert Half for our personalised recruitment approach and unprecedented access to the most qualified talent for their temporary recruitment, project consulting and permanent recruitment needs.
Experienced and sought-after professionals work with us because we are dedicated to providing them with rewarding employment opportunities and guidance through every stage of their careers. Hiring managers and business owners work with us because they know we can connect them to the very best people that will drive their business growth.
In Australia, Robert Half operates the below industry-specific divisions:
- Robert Half Finance & Accounting Recruitment services for temporary and permanent finance and accounting personnel
- Robert Half Financial Services Recruitment services for high-calibre financial services, insurance and banking professionals
- Robert Half Management Resources Recruitment services for senior-level finance, accounting and business systems professionals on a project and interim basis
- Robert Half Technology Recruitment services for temporary and permanent IT professionals
- OfficeTeam Recruitment services for highly skilled temporary administrative and office support professionals
- Robert Half Executive Search Services for leadership, senior management and c-suite professionals
In 2017, Robert Half once again was named to FORTUNE® magazine’s list of “World’s Most Admired Companies” and was the highest-ranked staffing firm. (March 1, 2017).
Harold M. Messmer, Jr., Chairman and CEO
M. Keith Waddell, Vice Chairman, President and CFO
Paul F. Gentzkow, President and COO-Staffing Services
Robert W. Glass, Executive Vice President, Corporate Development
Robert Half is committed to an "Ethics First" approach and this provides the behavioural framework for our relationships with employees, clients, job candidates, shareholders and suppliers. Honesty, integrity and professionalism are the core principles of our business and the people we hire. Central to the Robert Half business philosophy is that our recruitment services consultants only fill assignments within their field of expertise. Each specialised division focuses solely on their particular industry, allowing us to provide unrivalled professional service and client support.
For more information about Robert Half recruitment services, visit our corporate website.